- Tour Duration : 1 Day
- Cities Covered : Mumbai – Heritage Sites – Film City Mumbai – Shimmering Beaches
- Major Tourist Destinations of Mumbai
- Exploring India’s Biggest Metropolitan City
- Walking on The Shimmering Beaches of Mumbai
- A Tour to Film City Mumbai
India’s biggest metropolitan city Mumbai, the city that never sleeps has many places that will make you introduce you with a different part of India. Travellers from all across the world and from within the country love to travel to Mumbai and for this reason Heritage India Holidays have brought this amazing Mumbai Day tours through which you would get to visit all majore Mumbai sightseeing places.
The tour will start when you will be received by our representative from your desired destinations. Have your breakfast and your day tour will start. First you will visit the very famous Gateway of India. Situated in waterfront of South Mumbai this huge monument shows the bygone royal era of the Mumbai city. Later you will travel forward towards Marine Drive, which is popularly known as the Crawford Market. It is located on the north of the CST Mumbai. The place is authoritatively known as the Mahatama Jyotirao Phule Market.
By the afternoon you will be taking your lunch, organized in one of the finest Mumbai restaurants. Post your lunch you will again start with your day tour of Mumbai.
After your lunch you will visit the Prince of Wales Museum. It is a beautiful and charming monument, the foundation of which was laid down by George V, the Prince of Wales himself. The museum was fully inaugurated by Lady Lloyd in 1923. Afterwards you will visit Hanging Garden, this beautiful place is also known as Ferozeshah Mehta Garden which is beautifully manicured with the spread lush green carpet of grass. Hanging Garden Mumbai is perfectly manicured terrace garden on the sloped of Hills of Malabar.
Then you will take a visit to famous and glittering Film City, where you will see the insight working of films and TV soaps production. If you are lucky enough you may get a chance to meet your favorite artists. To proceed further you will move forward Chowpaty Beach and then to Dhobi Ghat.
After whole day of sightseeing you will travel back to your desired location and on your way you will have your lip-smacking dinner to officially end the day tours.Enquire Now
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget