The 12 days classic North India with Taj Tiger tour is the ideal beginning for those looking to immerse themselves in the diverse shades of Indian culture. This journey visits prominent locations in the country's mainland, including Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi, Khajuraho, and Ranthambore. Rajasthan was founded centuries ago by great Indian Rajas who constructed magnificent forts, lakes, and numerous landmarks. The beauty of each of these cities is admirable in every way, with chances to see tigers.
Pamper yourself by giving everything from your bucket list on this trip to various cities in North India. With tints of history, adventure, wildlife, modernity, and pleasure, ensure a trip packed with all kinds of emotions and aspects. Enjoy a tour of North India in the most exciting way possible. Discover the unseen sides of India in just 12 days.
Visitors will be received at their preferred destination in Delhi at the time specified. For the day, the schedule isn’t quite as packed, so the visitors are free to explore as they please, take the day off, and rest up for the next day to come.
Begin your guided tour of "Old & New Delhi" by touring the Red Fort and then the Jama Masjid, India's largest masjid. Then, in the Chandni Chowk market, consider taking a Rickshaw ride. Proceed on to Rajghat, which serves as Mahatma Gandhi's grave site. India Gate will be your next stop. The India Gate is a cenotaph situated on the Rajpath, on the eastern edge of New Delhi's "ceremonial axis." Return to your hotel for an overnight stay in New Delhi.
After breakfast, proceed to explore the remaining destinations in Delhi, before finally heading to the New Delhi airport, to board the flight to the next destination, Varanasi.
After breakfast at the hotel, you will travel to the world's most holy river, the Ganges. You will be able to see Ganga Aarti, Bathing Ghats, and a Cremation Site. Following your tour of Sarnath, you will visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple. Return to the hotel after sightseeing and stay there.
After morning tea, you will depart for Khajuraho. After some rest, head over for some sightseeing. Khajuraho's eastern and western temples will enchant you with their appeal and beauty. These temples were built around 1000 years ago under various dynasties. Following the sightseeing tours, you will depart for Jhansi train station to catch a train to Agra. The Taj Mahal's City.
When you arrive at the railway station. Our delegate will meet you and transport you to the hotel in Agra.
You will leave early in the morning to be captivated by the beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise. Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal, which is the clearest illustration of fusion architecture and design aesthetic. Return to the guest house, eat a healthy breakfast, and then set out to explore the area. You will be seeing Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Tomb Daula's tomb also known as the Mini Taj. In the evening, you will appreciate the beauty of the Taj Mahal as the sun sets. After you have finished shopping in the city's old markets, you will return to your hotel.
After visiting Fathepur Sikri- the abandoned city which was once a Mughal capital, travel to Ranthambore. You may visit the Buland Darwaja, Panch Mahal, Jodha Bai Mahal, or many other courtyards at Fatehpur Sikri.
Go on an early morning Jeep safari that lasts 3-4 hours. Return back to the hotel for a quick change and morning tea before taking some leisure time to unwind and eat lunch. Then you'll be treated to an afternoon jungle safari. You will be guided back to the forest at 2:30 pm for your late afternoon jungle safari. Return to the resort for an overnight stay in Ranthambore after a 3-4 hour trip in the woods.
Continue to Jaipur, also recognized as the Pink City, after breakfast. Jaipur, the first organized city in India, was established in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh - II, the king of Amber. Because of the color of the building structures in its marvelous old city, this area is also known as Pink City. The city was painted pink to memorialize Prince Albert of England's tour in 1882. You have the entire day to unwind and enjoy yourself. After sightseeing, an overnight stay is followed in Jaipur.
The city is well-known for its forts and palaces, as well as its rich Indian cultural heritage. Your adventure will begin with a visit to Amber Fort. We will organize for you to go on an elephant ride to see the wilderness around Amber. Then you'll go to Jal Mahal, which is nestled in the middle of Man Sagar Lake. You will also see the Hawa Mahal, the City Palace Museum, the Albert Hall, as well as the traditional Jaipur marketplaces. You'll be back at the hotel by the climax of the day.
Witness the sunrise in Jaipur on the last day of your tour, before you finally head back. At the hotel lighten up and eat breakfast before finally departing with beautiful memories of the trip to take home with you. For the last leg, you will be dropped off at the airport to take the flight back home.
· Enjoy a leisurely cuisine walk which covers fruit, vegetables & spice markets.
· Handpicked & extremely stylish hotel accommodations.
· Private guided tour as per the itinerary by a government authorised guide.
· Stay in a single/double room at all the hotels at all places.
· Daily Breakfast at all the hotels.
· Air conditioned Toyota MUV Segment luxury car for all the sightseeing & ground transfers during the trip.
· An English Speaking driver during the tour, who can understand your needs and requirements.
· Mineral water bottle during the tour (Unlimited).
· WI-FI services in the vehicle.
· Packed mineral water bottles will be provided by the tour company while travelling on road.
· Daily English newspaper in the Coach during the trip.
· Flight fare between Delhi to Varanasi.
· 02 times tiger safari in Ranthambhore National Park (Morning & Evening).
· A government approved English speaking guide at all the Places.
· Cycle Rickshaw ride in Chandni chowk in Delhi.
· Walking tour to Jaipur pink city including temple tour.
· Assistance on arrival and departure point at all the places.
· NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
· Any International or domestic airfare except above.
· Any other expenses such as extra meals, wine, liquor, beverages.
· Any tips to the driver, guide or bell boys.
· Monuments entrance fee is included in the cost.
· Any extra fee for camera charges at the monuments.
· Any Laundry, airline, train tickets other than mentioned above.
Proposed Accommodation / Similar:
Oberoi Maidens, New Delhi
Radisson Blu, Varanasi
Oberoi Trident, Agra
Garden View Room
Oberoi Trident, Jaipur
Garden View Room
The tour is escorted by an private English speaking authorised exprienced guide
Operated in :
From : $1850
New Delhi - Agra - Jaipur