Operated in : English, Spanish, Italian, French
We offer our well-known 7 days golden triangle tour with Pushkar tour from Delhi which is a perfect chance to escape from the chaotic daily life and put in some great experiences with friends, family, or loved ones. Presenting you the Indian side filled with enchantment and charm is the golden triangle tour. To experience and encounter the historical heritage, culture, and experience royalty, this tour is the best way. You can experience the vast culture and rich heritage of India on this tour.
Enjoy the walk on the backstreet of Delhi, visit the bustling street markets and try local dishes along with visiting historical sites. Head to Agra, the cultural city with the touch of Mughal architecture, and set eyes upon the glimmering site of the Taj Mahal along with the Agra Fort. Visit the mesmerizing pink city of Jaipur, filled with glorious past, architecture, grand forts, and whatnot. Embark your journey to the most holies town of the Hindu religion, Pushkar on this golden triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur Pushkar tour.
· Explore the heritage and historical sites of the glorious Jaipur.
· Feel the power of spirituality inside your soul at the lively Brahmaji temple.
· As you drive past India Gate, feel the essence of India.
· Spend some alone time at the ghats of serene Pushkar Lake.
Our representative will be at the spot as you arrive at the Delhi international or domestic airport to welcome you to the capital city of India. Our representative will transfer you to the hotel and after taking a rest you are free to explore Delhi on your own. Explore the surrounding markets and return back to the hotel for having dinner and then a good sleep.
Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and start your full day of Delhi sightseeing exploration. The charm of Delhi is unarguably the best in the country. Visit the historical sites of Old Delhi like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, and Qutub Minar. These historical sites have a touch of Mughal architecture. Then head towards visiting the national monuments of Delhi like India Gate, the President House, and the Parliament House. Through all the ticketing processes and the significance of these monuments, our representative will guide you. In the bustling markets of Chandni Chowk, take a rickshaw ride in the Khari Baoli spice market also. After having mouth-watering dishes and return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Note- Historical sites like Red Fort, Akshardham Temple, and Lotus Temple remain closed every Monday.
After enjoying a yummy breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel and head towards Agra city. This city is situated on the banks of river Yamuna and has Mughal architecture buildings. On your arrival in Agra, our representative will help you with the hotel check-in. Your Agra sightseeing will start from the majestic Agra fort also known as the Red Fort made up of red sandstone. The next stop will be the Itimad-ud-Daula’s tomb which is also known as ‘Baby Taj’. This white marbled mausoleum is the exact replica of the Taj Mahal. Later in the evening, visit the iconic Taj Mahal situated on the banks of river Yamuna. Witness the magical sunset at this monument built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz. Go for shopping in the famous markets of Agra and shop rugs, carpets, replicas of the Taj Mahal, etc. Return to hotel, take overnight stay after having the dinner.
Note- Taj Mahal remains closed every Friday.
After taking breakfast in the hotel and check-out from the hotel. En route to Jaipur, take a stop at Fatehpur Sikri, once the capital city of the Mughal emperor Akbar for fourteen years. After your arrival in Jaipur, our representative will transfer you to the hotel. Shop in the markets of Jaipur famous for pottery, rugs, carpets, jewelry, Rajasthani traditional outfits, etc.
After having a sumptuous breakfast in the hotel, get dressed and embark on your Jaipur full-day sightseeing tour. This beautiful pink city which is the capital city of Rajasthan is dotted with many grand forts and palaces. Start your tour with the brilliant Amber Fort which is the top tourist attraction in the city famous for its courtyards and architecture. An elephant safari will be arranged for you to visit the Amer countryside. In the afternoon, visit the City Palace Museum- a blend of traditional Rajasthani and Mughal craftsmanship. The museum is filled with many historical battle scenes, paintings, miniatures, old armories, etc. After visiting this, head towards the Albert Hall Museum situated in the Ram Niwas Garden. This museum has an Egyptian mummy, paintings, antiques, and other things. Then you’ll drive past the Hawa Mahal, where you can click some insta-worthy pictures and travel to Jal Mahal situated at Man Sagar Lake. You’ll have dinner at Chokhi Dhani where you can taste the lip-smacking traditional Rajasthani dishes. Return back to the hotel after your sightseeing tour for an overnight stay.
You’ll leave for Pushkar after having a delicious breakfast at the hotel. Pushkar is famous across the globe for hosting one of the largest Camel fairs. Our representative will help you to transfer to the hotel after reaching Pushkar. Feel the divinity in the air of Pushkar which will be visited by many travelers every year. Visit Pushkar Lake, one of the sacred lakes in India by the Hindu religion where pilgrims visit to take holy bathe. Visit the most renowned Brahma Temple in Pushkar, the only Brahma temple in India. Return to Hotel and stay overnight.
As you check out from your hotel after having breakfast, it's time to say bid adieu to this beautiful trip. Cherish the happy memories that you created for lifelong. After reaching Delhi, our representative will transfer you to the airport from where you can take the flight to the next destination.
· Enjoy a leisurely cuisine walk which covers fruit, vegetables & spice markets.
· Handpicked & extremely stylish hotel accommodations.
· Private guided tour as per the itinerary by a government authorised guide.
· Stay in a single/double room at all the hotels at all places.
· Daily Breakfast at all the hotels.
· Air conditioned Toyota MUV Segment luxury car for all the sightseeing & ground transfers during the trip.
· An English Speaking driver during the tour, who can understand your needs and requirements.
· Mineral water bottle during the tour (Unlimited).
· WI-FI services in the vehicle.
· Packed mineral water bottles will be provided by the tour company while travelling on road.
· Daily English newspaper in the Coach during the trip.
· A government approved English speaking guide at all the Places.
· Cycle Rickshaw ride in Chandni chowk in Delhi.
· Walking tour to Jaipur pink city including temple tour.
· Assistance on arrival and departure point at all the places.
· NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
· Any International or domestic airfare.
· Any other expenses such as extra meals, wine, liquor, beverages.
· Any tips to the driver, guide or bell boys.
· Monuments entrance fee is included in the cost.
· Any extra fee for camera charges at the monuments.
· Any Laundry, airline, train tickets other than mentioned above.
· Anything which is not included in the tour cost inclusions
Proposed Accommodation / Similar:
Oberoi Maidens, New Delhi
Oberoi Trident, Agra
Deluxe Garden View
Oberoi Trident, Jaipur
Deluxe Garden View
Operated in : English, Spanish, Italian, French
New Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
Bengaluru- Belar- Hassan- Mysore- Ooty- Kodaikanal- Kanyakumari- Madurai- Chennai