Golden Triangle Tour Packages
Golden Triangle Tours through Three Charismatic Cities of India
All those travellers who are visiting India for the first time, we Heritageindiaholidays suggest you to choose our exclusive tailor-made Golden Triangle Tour Packages. This package includes the trip to three most beautiful cities of India viz. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
To experience the flexible and exclusive tour we offer you various itineraries which are made according to your needs and requirements. These customized itineraries will help you to discover India in never before seen way. We will take you on a tour to 3 major cities of India and will help you in exploring the major tourist attractions of these cities.
All these three cities though are located in different states and union territory but are closed to each other. Delhi is approx 200 Km from Agra and 238 km from Jaipur. These three amazing cities are filled with UNESCO World Heritage Sites. In Delhi you will find Humayun Tomb, Red Fort and Qutub Minar, all three are World Heritage Sites. Agra is the place which is filled with maximum World Heritage Site. Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal the most visited Agra attractions. While in Jaipur you will get to visit Jantar Mantar (Astronomical Observatory) which is listed as UNESCO declared world heritage sites. Along with these tourist spots cities are also filled with many tourist attractions which will fill you with many memorable moments.
All these three cities are well-connected through all major modes of transportation. For all those who wish to travel these cities via railways, for them many Luxury Trains in India are running between Delhi Jaipur and Agra.
Golden Triangle Circuit is the perfect choice for all first time India travellers.
Choose from Popular Golden Triangle Tours
Duration : 9 Nights and 10 Days
Destination : Delhi – Jaipur – Ranthambore – Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary – Agra – Delhi
Duration : 10 Nights and 11 Days
Destination : Delhi – Jaipur – Agra – Orchha – Khajuraho - Varanasi – Delhi
Duration : 11 Nights and 12 Days
Destination : Delhi –Jaipur – Agra – Khajuraho – bandhavgarh – Kanha - Mumbai
Duration : 13 Nights and 14 Days
Destination : Delhi – Udaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar – Jaipur – Agra –Gwalior – Khajuraho – Orchha – Delhi – Amritsar – Delhi
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services.
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x4.
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 5000 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget.