- Tour Duration : 1 Day
- Cities Covered : Delhi - Delhi Excursion - Manesar Excursion - Back To Delhi
- The Great Red Fort and Well-Guided Tour
- Amazing Qutub Minar, Second Tallest Indian Minaret
- Visiting Damdama Lake
- Sheela Mata Devi Temple
Delhi has all the things and places which a traveller desire. It’s the regal aura that attracts thousands of travellers from across the world. Your Delhi Day Tour will start with a scrumptious breakfast in the accommodation place where you have been staying. You will be received by Heritage India Holidays representative and then you will be off to embark the sightseeing places of Delhi. First to will enjoy taking a well-guided tour to Red Fort. Red Fort is a huge and historical fort which is built with the huge and majestic red sandstone. It was once served as the military headquarters and then converted into the home of Mughal kings. Afterwards you will enjoy visiting Qutub Minar. It is the second tallest minaret of India. The minaret was built by Qutub-Ud-Din Aibak who was the grandfather of only female Muslim ruler, Razia Sultan. Later you will you stroll through the aisle of Jama Masjid. It is the largest and the oldest Indian mosque. It was built by the fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. By the afternoon you will have your lunch and start driving towards Manesar. Manesar is better known as industrial town which is compact with lush greenery and many major tourist attractions which enhance its beauty. It would be a pleasing experience exploring the alleys of the city. Manesar is only 58 Km from Delhi and can be reached within in an hour. On your Manesar arrival you will take a visit to Damdama Lake that is located amidst the soothing greenery and rugged hills. It is a perfect place for spending picnic with your loved ones. You will later take a visit to Sohna, a place nestled in the foothills of Aravalis. The Shiva temple at Sohna is a worth visiting tourist spot. The other place is Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, a must visit place for bird lovers and nature enthusiast. Filled with amazing species of birds, local and migrated, the Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary is a place perfect for all bird lovers. Other tourist attractions that you may love visiting on your Delhi Day Tours with Manesarare Shri Mata Sheetla Devi Temple and the Amusement Park. By the end of the day you will start travelling back to Delhi. Enjoy your dinner on the way and you will be dropped to your desired destination.
TOUR CONCLUDESEnquire Now
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget