- Tour Duration : 2 Days
- Cities Covered : Jaipur – Delhi – Delhi Sightseeing Places
- The Delhi’s Sightseeing Tours
- Exploring the Traditional Markets
- Enjoying Well-Guided Red Fort Tour
- A professional and Qualified Guide
- Pick/Up and Drop-Off facility
The tour will start when you will be received by the representative of Heritage India Holidays. You will be driving towards Delhi. On your way you can cherish the beautiful scenic sceneries of Jaipur Delhi highway. On your Delhi arrival you will be transferred to your hotel and enjoy the scrumptious dinner. Post dinner you will enjoy the overnight stay in the hotel.Enquire Now
The next morning you will start your day with the scrumptious breakfast and then you will be received by our representative. Later you will be taken to Red Fort excursion. The huge fort is one of the most important locations under Delhi tourism. Today Red Fort is serving as the ceremonial fort from where PM of India addresses the nation on Republic Day. It was once served as the military headquarters of Mughals and then later it was made residence of Mughal king. You will then take a visit to Jama Masjid. The monument was built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It is the largest and oldest Indian mosque in which is serving as a prominent Delhi attractions. Jama Masjid, Delhi is the largest Indian mosque which was built in 17th century. You will also visit the Raj Ghat where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated. Qutub Minar, is another major attractions of Delhi Day Tours. It is one of the most amazing historical monuments which witnessed the chapters from history. It is the second tallest minaret of India and was built by Qutub-Ud –Din Aibak as a memory of his success against his enemies. By the afternoon you will enjoy your scrumptious lunch and thereafter you will be resuming your Delhi tours again. Post lunch you will visit to Humayun’s Tomb which is a fine Mughal architecture built in Delhi. After that the visit to Lotus temple and India Gate will make your tour memorable. You will also take a guided tour to Akshardham temple. In the evening you will visit Chandni Chowk. It is a Mughal established market which was constructed on the order of Shah Jahan daughter, JahaAara. The market was built in for the ladies to spend some leisure time. The rickshaw ride in Chandni Chowk will take you to the bygone regal era of Delhi. By the end of the day you will start travelling back to Jaipur. You will take your dinner on the highway dhabas and then you will be dropped to your desired destination by our representative and with this your day tours of Delhi gets completed.
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget