- Tour Duration : 1 Day
- Cities Covered : Mumbai – Mumbai Sightseeing Places - Khandala
- Memorable Visit to Gateway of India
- Charismatic Locations of Mumbai
- The Famous Victoria Terminus
- Scenic and Charming Beauty of Khandala
With the hectic life Mumbai has now become the busiest city of India. Still there are many places in and around the city which offers its people a soothing experience of visiting all the major tourist attractions of Mumbai. After the scrumptious breakfast in the morning you will be received by our representative with whom you will embark on a sightseeing place of Mumbai.
You will first take visit to Gateway of India, a huge and plush monument which was built in December 1911. This gateway is constructed on the Colaba area of the city. The nearby area is one of the most famous and bustling area which is regularly visited by travellers local and international. Then you will visit the very famous Siddhivinayak temple under the Mumbai Day Tour.
Siddhivinayak temple is a famous Ganesha temple which is highly famous as prominent tourist attractions of the city. The place is visited by thousands of devotees on daily basis. Not only the common people visit this place, many celebrities from different fields enjoy darshan in this divine temple. You will enjoy visiting the Dabbawalas. They are extremely professionals in their field and distribute thousands of tiffin in a single day without any literal error.
By the afternoon you will drive towards Khandala, a prominent getaways from Mumbai. It is merely 83 km from the hotel it will take around 1 and half hour to reach here. Khandala is a place perfect for nature lovers and is best to visit in Monsoon.
On arrival you will start taking a visit to Rajmachi Fort. It is a magnificent fort which was built in 17th century by the Maratha ruler Shivaji. Proceeding further in the Mumbai Day Tours with Khandalayou will take a visit to Amrutanjan Point, which is famous for its scenic beauty. One can enjoy panoramic view of Dukes Nose and the Valley from here.
Some other attractions that will lure you are Tigers Leap, Reversing Station and many more. By the end of the day you will be back to Mumbai and transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
TOUR CONCLUDESEnquire Now
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget