- Tour Duration : 1 Day
- Cities Covered : Delhi – Heritage Sites – Rickshaw Ride in Delhi
- Exploring the Majesties of Delhi
- Old Delhi and New Delhi Charm
- Rickshaw Ride in Oldest Mughal Established Market
- Well-Guided Delhi Day Tour
Always been a centre of Power, the sultanate of Delhi is serving as the capital of India. Due to its easy connectivity with all major cities and states of India, Delhi is also called the heart of India. Travellers from all across the world and from within the country travel to Delhi and enjoy its rich heritage and glorious history.
For starting this Delhi Day Tour you would have already been there in the city. Representative of Heritage India Holidays will receive you from your desired location and then you will be start exploring the Delhi major tourist attractions starting with Red Fort. Also known as the Laal Quila, Red Fort Delhi, is a magnificent fort which was once had served as the house of Mughal rulers. Today Red Fort is serving as the ceremonial fort from where Prime Minister of India summon nation on every Republic Day. In 2007 Red Fort has been listed among UNESCO World Heritage Site.
After that you will be travelling to Raj Ghat, also called Ghandhi memorial. It is the place where Mahatma Gandhi has been cremated. Afterwards you will travel to Jama Masjid, the oldest and the largest Indian mosque. Located opposite the grand Red Fort, Jama Masjid was built by fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan.
Take your lunch in the finest restaurant and later you will be start with the Rickshaw ride in the Chandni Chowk. Chandni Chowk is the Mughal established markets which was constructed by Shah Jahan’s daughter Jaha Aara specially designed for ladies. After travelling through the alleys of Chandni Chowk you will travel forward towards Qutub Minar. Qutub Minar Delhi is a historical monument which is llisted as the second tallest minaret in India. The masterpiece was built by Qutub Ud Din Aibak as a sign of Victory.
If time allows you will also take a brief tour to some of the other major Delhi attractions such as Humayun’s Tomb, The Laxmi Narayan temple, India Gate and President House.
You will be back to your desired accommodation after whole day of sightseeing.Enquire Now
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget