- Tour Duration : 1 Days
- Cities Covered : Agra – Agra Sightseeing Places – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
- Explore Agra Like Never Before
- Taste The Royalty of Mughal Era
- Detailed Taj Mahal Excursion
- Akbar’s Capital and Sightseeing
Get ready to be part of the most amazing tour of your life. You will get indulge into the true regal majesties of Mughal era. The day will start with scrumptious breakfast and then you will be received by our representative. The representative of Heritage India Holidays will take you to take you to Taj Mahal to watch its grandeur richness. Listed as one of Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal is considered as the epitome of love which was loved and adored by all travellers, nationally and internationally. You will also visit Itmad-Ud-Daula which is featuring as the second Taj Mahal. It is called Baby Taj. Those travellers who unfortunately visit Taj Mahal on Friday may get satisfied by watching Itmad-UD Daula as Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday. Itmad-Ud Daula was built on the bank of Yamuna River by Nur Jahan in the memory of her father. You will also take a quick visit to Agra Fort. The majestic fort which was built by Mughal emperor Akbar and late converted into Palace by Shah Jahan is a grand and plush architecture of Indian history. Thejasmine tower in Agra Fort is the place where Shah Jahan was kept in the last year of his life. Post lunch in afternoon you will travel forward towards Fatehpur Sikri. The place is merely 36 km from Agra which takes around 1 hour to reach here. Fatehpur Sikri was the Mughal capital during the reign of Akbar. Akbar ruled here for 10 years until he shifted to Agra. The Hindu and Islamic architectures of Fatehpur Sikri are the major attractions of the city. In Fatehpur Sikri you will visit the Diwan –E Khas which is the hall of private audience that is compact with mesmerizing floral design stone walkways. Then you will visit the grand Buland Darwaza which is located in the famous Jama Masjid. Buland Darwaza took 5 years to build and is rightly said Gate of Magnificence. Jama Masjid is another attraction that you will visit under Agra Day Tour with Fatehpur Sikri. By the end of the day, you will start travelling back to Agra. On arrival you will have your dinner and then will be dropped to your desired destination by our representative.
TOUR CONCLUDESEnquire Now
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget