- Tour Duration : 2 Days
- Cities Covered : Mumbai – Mumbai Sightseeing Places – Nashik - Mumbai
- Visit Museum with Antiques
- Explore Gateway of India
- Victoria terminus
- The Exotic and Ancient Elephanta Caves
Mumbai is famous as a city that never sleeps. The old and lively city of Mumbai is one of the most populous cities of India. Your journey with Mumbai Day tours will start with your meeting with our representative. You are already in Mumbai, post breakfast you will be received by the representative of Heritage India Holidays, who will drive you to Mumbai’s major tourist attractions. You will visit the famous Gateway of India. It is one of the prominent tourist attractions of the city which was built in 1911 AD during the time of British reign. Later you will take a visit to Museum of Mumbai. A place where one can find old and antiques artifacts from the history of country. The museum also contains the artifacts from the bygone Mughal era and from other dynasties. Later you will visit the most famous Siddhivinayak Temple of Mumbai. It is one of the prominent places in Mumbai. The temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha. Not only common people visit this temple, but many people for showbiz, politics and Bollywood can be seen here, cherishing the darshan of Lord Ganesha. Mumbai Day Tours with Nashik continues with the visit to Dabbawalas. You will meet the organization of Dabbawalas whose job is to distribute the tiffin to offices through the city. According to data, approx 5000 Dabbawalas distributes 200000, tiffin throughout Mumbai. By the evening you can enjoy the famous street food of Mumbai on the side stand of beaches, Pav Bhaji and Bata Vada, Bhel Puri, Nariyal Pani are major street food of the city. After day tour in Mumbai you will travel forward towards Nashik. It would take around 4 hours to reach here. On arrival you will be transferred to hotel and make overnight stay after the lip-smacking dinner.Enquire Now
The next morning you will enjoy start your day with the healthy breakfast and then you will leave for embarking the sightseeing places of the city. The old city of Nashik is renowned for its intrigue temples and scenic beauty. You will first give a visit to Panchvati, which is known as a place where Lord Rama, his younger brother Laxman and Goddess Sita stay during their 14 years of exile. Post that you will take a detailed tour of Pandav Leni Caves, It is a group of Buddhist rock cut caves which has the evidence of dating back to the 1st century. There total of 24 caves in total. These caves have idols of Bodhisattava, Jain Teerthankara, veer Manivhadraji and many more. Later you will enjoy visiting Dushsagar Falls, a place bestowed with picturesque locations and amazing picnic spot. By the noon you will have your lunch and start your Mumbai Day Tour by visiting Kapileswara temple, Jain Mandir and other nearby areas. By the evening you will start travelling back to Mumbai. On arrival you will be dropped off to your desired location and at last your tour will complete.
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget