- Tour Duration : 2 Days
- Cities Covered : Agra – Jaipur – Jaipur Exploration
- The Rich and Regal Jaipur Heriatge
- Forts and Palaces of Rajputi Era
- The Oldest Plush Cinema Hall
- Well-Guided Hawa Mahal Tour
The journey will start with your departure from the Mughal City of Agra. By the evening you will be received by the representative of Heritage India Holidays and then you will drive towards Jaipur. On arrival you will shift to hotel and take some rest. Enjoy your dinner afterwards and spend overnight in the hotel.Enquire Now
Next morning you will start your day with the scrumptious breakfast in the hotel. Later you will start embarking to the major sightseeing places of Jaipur, The Pink City. First place where you will go in morning hours is the Amber Fort. It is a majestic palace wrapped around with the huge ranges of Aravalli. Abmer Fort, Jaipur is one of the beautiful living examples of Mughal and Rajputi architectural style. The most amazing attractions of this fort is the Elephant Safari which you can take from down the fort to reach up-hill on the fort. Another attraction of the fort is the Sheesh Mahal. It is a palace which is built with mirror and shimmers with a single ray of light. Afterwards you will take a visit to Jal Mahal Palace. One of most charming palace of Rajasthan, Jal Mahal, Jaipur is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake. It is surrounded by the majestic ranges of Aravalli and to reach there one has to cross the lake by boat. By the afternoon you will again start with your will savor your lunch and post that you shall again start your Jaipur Day Tour. You will take a well-guided tour of Hawa Mahal. Hawa Mahal aka Palace of winds is one of the prominent tourist attractions of Jaipur. Compact with more than 950 small windows, this palace was made especially for the royal ladies so that they can watch the daily happenings of the city without being disclosed in the public through these small windows. These small windows are called Jharokhas. The most interesting thing about this palace is its architecture. The palace is built in the form of Lord Krishna’s crown. Afterwards you will travel through the alleys of Jantar Mantar, the largest observatory of India. It was used to study the solar happenings of the city. During your city tours of Jaipur you will also visit the places like City Palace Museum, Albert Museum, strolling through the markets and exploring the old Havelis. By the end of the day you will travel back to your hotel, enjoy the dinner and make an overnight stay in the hotel.
We applied clearfix to the tab-content to rid of the gap between the tab and the content
Inquiry For Your Amazing Tour
Why Choose Heritage India Holidays
- Affiliated by Indian Association of Tour Operator (IATO)
- Get Tour Quote for free without Obligation.
- Comfortable Tour in AC cars with the Private Guide.
- Numerous Tour Packages of India That Best Suites you.
- Highly selected fix departure tours.
- Tour handling by highly professionals.
- Key advices/instructions by our mavens.
- Amazing and customized Car Rental India Services
- Highly skilled English speaking guides.
- Personalized Customer Service for 27x7
- Stress free tour experience.
- Best Car Rental Services and Amazing Hotel Bookings.
- More than 2500 happy customers with us.
- Best Hotel booking according to our customers choice and budget